Need Support for your Products?
In order to process support requests more efficiently, support for the Sitecore Developer Collection has moved. Please use the link below to log on to the Sitecore service portal where you can submit your inquiry, and one of our support engineers will respond as quickly as possible.
How to submit a support request:
- Go to the Sitecore Support Portal
- If you are a Sitecore developer, you can use your Sitecore support credentials. If not, you can create a login.
- Log in using your existing Sitecore profile credentials
- Click on the ServiceNow UD Test application
- Go to Support Cases
- Click Create New Case
- Select Affected Software
- Choose Sitecore Developer Collection
- Fill out the details and click Submit
- Please include your license information and any applicable screenshots
- Once one of our support engineers reviews and updates your ticket, you will receive an email notification.
If your request is related to any of the following, please send an email to [email protected] with a description of the issue and your license details.
- Your Sitecore TDS license has expired, or is expiring soon
- Error message: “An error occurred when checking for a license … The Activation was rejected by the server”
- A license needs to be re-assigned to a new user
- You need to add a new license