Of Course! After Feydra is installed on the server and configured properly follow the steps below!
1. Open the control panel in your browser “/Feydra”.
2. Select: Activate as “USER” (your user).
3. Open the file you want to edit (CSS, JS, CSHTML) in your favorite editor.
4. Save the file to “/FeydraRoot/USER/…” on the server (be sure to match the path).
5. Refresh the page in the browser and see your changes.
*Note about #4 – saving the file on the server depends on your project configuration (Unc path, remote access, FTP, etc.).This step could be automated, depending on the editor you use.